Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Once Upon a Rainy Day

  On Friday, September 25, 2009 Ryan and I were married in an outdoor ceremony.  A pretty big gamble hosting a wedding outside in Kansas and let me tell you why.  It stormed like crazy just a few hours before the ceremony was due to start.  For some odd reason all this severe weather didn't bother me at all.  I actually found it amusing.  I just had a feeling that the rain was going to stop and if it didn't, as corny as it sounds, I was still marrying the man that I love.  From what I've been told, the rain stopped and the sun had started to peek out just as I had started walking down the path to the alter.  I was also told that there was even a rainbow.  The ceremony was short and sweet.  I loved everything about our wedding.  I'll be honest though.  I tried to talk Ryan into eloping at first.  I'm glad that he put his foot down.  After some great company and a little dancing to Footloose, the reception was over and it was time to go home to our dogs and start our life together.  Not even thinking that our dream of starting a family was going to have some serious hiccups along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment